I have been under the weather recently, but now I am back!
After two initial meetings I bewimpel’ed a plan here:
I am now looking to take this plan forward. Clearly, the above 6-point plan can be extended.
I would like to meet at 2pm until 3pm on Thursday 30 March 2017 to grow Open Data as a shared resource and a business opportunity.
The Agenda is:
(1) what the IEEE brings
(2) what would business really like
(3) why should we collaborate
(4) how can we get the plan in place
(5) setup an ad-hoc management committee
(6) links to Big Data & Smart Cities
For that we need a board room with internet connectivity.
Please contact me should you wish to attend @davidjhislop on Twitter or email me at david dot hislop at ieee dot org.